Below are some common questions our clients ask.
Yes we do. All products are made to the customers specification and we can customize the size, stain, fabric etc. on all items. Standard items as on the pictures will have the normal delivery lead time and for custom items we might need an extra week to get it manufactured. We rarely keep stock on items due to this customization and start the manufacturing process as soon as order is placed.
On all our products there is a lead time of 2-3 Weeks. Your items may be done prior to these delivery dates by which we will contact you to arrange a delivery date. If you do not wish to have your items delivered, you can contact us and arrange a pickup date at the warehouse which suits you the best, at no charge.
We have various payment methods available to our clients:
- - Online and In branch Credit and Debit Card payments – Visa and Mastercard
- - Cash
- - Eft Payments
Our return policy is based on South African laws whereby you can return the goods purchased within a 7 day cooling off period undamaged by our customers. We will refund our customers in 3 working days upon receiving the goods back at our warehouse. For custom orders , we do not refund as it is not a standard item that the supplier can sell and will need to discount it to recover costs. We will however rectify the issue if it was caused by us.
Yes it is. We have on store in Centurion and do online furniture sales. We have a showroom, physical address, registered company in South Africa, have a bank account and we are registered for VAT. We aren’t going anywhere and seeing that you will be paying by eft, credit or debit card there are minimal risks as to buying and paying online.
Yes we do. We deliver to all South African provinces and can assist in exporting to neighboring countries. We make use of trusted logistic companies to deliver our products outside of Gauteng. Upon checkout of your cart you will choose the province you are situated in and then you will see the delivery costs
As we try and handle our products as carefully as possible and various quality checks are done, there is still the possibility that our items might get damaged on transport. If this happens, please do not accept the goods and send it back with the transporter. Our sales consultant will contact you upon the return of the item at the warehouse, where we will send it back in an acceptable condition in record time. We pride ourselves on our service offered and will sort out all issues as quick as possible to minimize any inconvenience that may be caused
- - Please measure your doorways and passages to ensure that furniture will fit through these areas and into your home
- - Remember that all items are stained by hand and might have the slightest stain difference between items
- - You might see items that looks similar to ours but be assured that we guarantee you that ours is of the best quality possible and not shortcuts have been taken.
- - Please don’t use any polish or wax on our wooden products as they have already been treated. Only use a damp cloth to clean products
- - Please don’t place any hot pans or pots on the furniture or dining room suites